Special Issue "Augmented Reality for Robotics and Artificial Intelligence"
in collaboration with the journal Frontiers in Robotics and AI we are organizing an article collection on “Augmented Reality for Robotics and Artificial Intelligence”.
The goal of this research topic is to bring together state-of-the-art achievements in AR, Robotics and AI. We encourage authors to submit original research articles, case studies, reviews, theoretical and critical perspectives, and viewpoint articles on the following topics, but not limited to:
- AR-based applications to improve environmental perception for robot teleoperation
- AR-based interface for human-robot interaction
- AR-based approaches for human-robot collaboration
- AI methods and techniques for AR applications
- Multimodal interaction techniques for AR
- Intelligent AR robotic applications
- AR brain-computer interfaces for robotics
The submission deadline is 31 May 2021.
For more details and manuscript submission: https://www.frontiersin.org/
Fabio Bruno (email@example.com), Università della Calabria
Loris Barbieri (firstname.lastname@example.org), Università della Calabria