International Joint Conference on Mechanics, Design Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing - JCM 2018
The International Joint Conference on Mechanics, Design Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (JCM 2018) originates as the 9th Joint Conference of INGEGRAF (Asociación Española de Ingeniería Gráfica), ADM (Associazione Nazionale Disegno e Metodi dell’Ingegneria Industriale) and S-mart (Systems, Manufacturing, Academics, Resources, Technologies).
The conference will take place in the millenary city of Cartagena, a city with more than 3,000 years of history and that has been the scene of some of the most outstanding passages throughout time. This Punic, Roman, military and art nouveau city offers nowadays so many things to see and do that it has become one of the most appealing destinations in the Mediterranean area.
The conference is focused on the latest advances in Design and Manufacturing Methods and Tools in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Aeronautics, Civil, Industrial, etc.) and Architecture, with regard to:
- Geometric Modelling and Industrial Process Design
- Augmented and virtual reality for product and process design
- Smart Production Systems and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Engineering methods in Medicine
- Innovative Product Development and Design Methods
- Innovation in Building Information Modelling and Architecture
- Education, learning and knowledge
All the accepted papers have been published on Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering a book edited by Springer,indexed in SCOPUS.
more information: http://jcm2018ct.com/