PREPARING YOUR CONFERENCE PAPER
Please, follow these Instructions for preparing your paper:
- Authors are required to prepare their paper using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the Springer conference paper templates, which can be found below. Please, do not alter the formatting and style layouts set up in the template document.
- All papers, written in English, must have a minimum length of eight (8) pages and a maximum length of twelve (12) pages, including abstract, illustrations and references.
- The full paper will undergo a double blind review. Please leave out names and affiliations of the authors as well as the contact details in this version. This is mandatory in order to guarantee anonymity during the review process.
- Each paper should begin with an abstract that summarizes its content in 150 to 250 words.
- Authors should provide from 3 to 5 keywords, separated by colons.
Full Paper Template (WORD)
Full Paper Template (LaTeX)
Download oral presentation template
Download poster template